Monday, April 2, 2012

Rolling out a 1 to 1 tablet/laptop program series

Over the next couple of weeks, I want to share our experience in rolling out a one-to-one laptop/tablet program. I will be talking about the framework we used to start the program, our experiences and *cough* the  wisdom which we have gained throughout the process. I will break the series into 5 posts:

1) Questions and Goals
............
2) Physical Infrastructure
3) Human Infrastructure
4) Roll-out
5) Evaluation and the next year

The framework that we will be talking about is a mish-mash of Understanding by Design, Schooling by Design, Professional Learning Communities, Professional Learning Networks through Twitter, Blogs, Wikis and Podcasts and some of our own stuff.

As we progress, I will update this page with new posts.

1 comment:

  1. I would like to thank Ultimate Life Clinic for reversing my father's Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). My father’s ALS condition was fast deteriorating before he started on the ALS Herbal medicine treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic. He was on the treatment for just 6 months and we never thought my father will recover so soon. He has gained some weight in the past months and he is able to walk with no support. You can reach them through there website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com

    ReplyDelete