- Use more integrated resources in my everyday lessons
- Do more labs
- Do a better job communicating with parents...and not just the bad stuff. I want to call up a parent to say "your kid did a great job!"
- Know more kids in my school.
- Go to more school sports and support my students
- Be passionate about more stuff
I can put a number besides #'s 1-5. How do I measure my passion though...maybe I should just say "have more fun". Not that having more fun isn't subjective as well :)
I'll keep this updated as the year goes :)